Monday, May 18, 2009

I'VE LEARNT THAT...

I've learnt that....life is a one-way street. We live only one life. But once is enough if we live it right.

I've learnt that...Love is trusting each other enough to ask openly and answer honestly.

  • I've learnt that...it is only our attitude that make us frown about things we cannot change!
  • I've learnt that...forgiving those who have hurt us the most, is difficult but not impossible.
  • I've learnt that...it doesn't hurt or cost to show a little kindness.
  • I've learnt that...however important we may feel and however important position we may hold...there is no 'indispensable' man.
  • I've learnt that...everytime I stumble, I become more alert and steady and let it pass for it cannot hold me back if I don't want to hold on to it.
  • I've learnt that...if dogs could talk they wouldn't make such good friends.
  • I've learnt that...old age is not so bad after all, when you consider the next alternative!
  • I've learnt that...most people take me for granted, in spite of my not having granted anything.
  • I've learnt that...what we hear is never quite as interesting as what we overhear!!
  • I've learnt that...when a girl says you're going too far...she means you're getting too close.
  • I've learnt that...women have a wonderful way of making a long story short - they just interrupt!
  • I've learnt that...the easiest way to change a woman's mind is to agree with her!
  • I've learnt that...we cough to clear our throats, we sigh to clear our hearts.
  • I've learnt that...the crown is merely a hat that lets the rain in, while the hat is what crowns the head.
  • I've learnt that...education is what remains when everything we have learnt is forgotten.
  • I've learnt that...the synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the other one!

No comments:

Post a Comment